Mark Beaird, LPC, NCC, MAC, SAP
Mark Beaird is an experienced counseling therapist, having worked both as a pastoral counselor and as a counselor in the secular workplace. Additionally, Mark is an experienced leadership coach in the business and corporate setting where he provides consulting in the workplace setting for leaders and employees.
His area of focus in counseling includes:
- individual or couple counseling
- marital issues
- parental coaching
- behavioral issues with adolescent and teen boys
- sexual or pornography addiction
- anxiety, depression and/or grief
- life transition
- career coaching
- stress management
- and more
Mark is a graduate of Lee University where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree. Mark also holds a M.A. in Counseling and is licensed by the state of Alabama as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
He also holds the following certifications:
- Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Master Addiction Counselor (MAC) with NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) for the Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Ordained Minister
Mark has been a columnist and freelance writer and has been published in various newspapers and periodicals around the country. He has also authored several books.
Mark and his wife Elaine have served in Christian ministry for over 25 years and have been married for 36 years and have two teenage daughters. Elaine has been a professional educator for over twenty years and holds a Bachelor degree in Language Arts and a Masters in Instructional Media from Jacksonville University. Elaine is also a powerful speaker, teacher.